Wednesday, January 03, 2007

In the shadows is where my heart used to dwell.
But these chains have been released from my wrists.
I can finally feel again, there's no longer any sorrow inside.
I can finally fly, I can see and heal, I'm free.
So tell me, what secrets do you keep locked deep inside?
I want to help you, hold you, I want you and me now.
Your presence set me free, I want to do the same for you.
I'll be your epitome of perfection, just give me a chance.
I love your mysterious ways and I'm craving this again.
I'm craving your touch, your presence, your warmth around me.
I can't explain it, this is what you do to me, deal with it.
Your chaotic beauty gets to me, but you disagree and call me crazy.
Maybe you're right, sometimes I think it's crazy to feel this way about you.
Well I can be the one to hold you tight but release you when you ask to be free like me.
I just don't want to drag this on if there's really no chance.
I've fallen for you, but sometimes the one you fall for isn't ready to catch you.
Well with every piece of my dying broken heart, I hope you will catch me.
Because I'll always be waiting here with open arms, waiting for you to fall.

http://violence-22.deviantart.com/

No comments: